As the Executive responsible for revenue generation in your company – have you ask yourself the following:
- Can my sales organization deliver better sales results?
- How can I generate consistent and predictable improvement?
- Can I improve my sale results whilemaintaining or even improvingcustomer satisfaction (CSAT)?
- Why do my sales people keep leaving?
- Do I have the right sales people?
The answer to these questions may fall back on you. Have I provided my team with the right tools, training and processes to succeed?
SIG Professional Selling®
SIG Professional Selling® will help individuals involved in sales refine and strengthen their selling skills; develop techniques for controlling the sale; and master more sophisticated methods of approaching, qualifying and selling to potential customers. You will come out of this workshop knowing what questions to ask in order to determine a prospect´s needs, thus providing the most effective solutions that can lead to more sales.
Key Topics Covered:
- Selling ‘value’ first Understanding the buying/selling process
- Selling against the competition
- Warming up cold calls
- Toolsfor effective qualifying
- Adjusting your sales strategy based on personalities
- Handling common objections
- Dealing with price objections
- Sure–fire closing techniques
Benefits of SIG Coaching and Training:
- Skills Development. Through training, sales people and managers develop the necessaryskills that enable them to consistently improve sales results
- Culture of Improvement.Develop a culture of sales improvementto consistently set the bar higher.
- Increasing Sales.Closing more business with the most profitable prospects
- Customer Satisfaction.Listening and questioning skills allow for improved customer satisfaction scores.
Who Should Attend:
Whether you are a seasoned sales professional or a newcomer trying to establish a solid foundation on which to build a successful selling career, this workshop is for you.
SIG Professional Selling is a one (condensed) or two day program.
Participants receive a comprehensive workbook that reinforces the workshop topics and concepts.