As the Executive responsible for revenue generation in your company – have you asked yourself the following:
- Why do we lose to bigger/better-known companies?
- Why can’t my sales team penetrate the executive office?
- Why do we always seem to be competing on RFPs?
- Do I have the right people?
The answers to these questions begin and end in the Executive Suite. If your team can’t get access, your competitors will.
Selling IN the Executive Suite® was built and designed by corporate executives – giving you an advantage over your competition.The goal of this program is to help you utilize strategies to substantially grow your accounts, open new logos, reduce the amount of competitive interference, differentiate you in the marketplace and improve customer satisfaction levels
- Understanding the buying process
- Keys to consultative selling
- How to get appointments
- Asking effective questions
- Listening for qualified opportunities
- Sure–fire presentation and closing techniques
- Executive suite do’s and don’ts
Who Should Attend
Experienced sales professionals, sales managers and delivery managers calling on senior management and executives.
Selling IN the Executive Suite® is a two-day program. The program can be run on consecutive days or (ideally) 6 weeks apart, allowing for in-market application of the tools taught in Day 1.
Participants receive a comprehensive workbook that reinforces the workshop topics and concepts.